In order to secure an event, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the estimated total bill or $300 (whichever is greater) will be required.
Final Payment must be done 10 business days prior to the event if paid by credit card or check (“payment method”). IMPORTANT: Should the afore-mentioned payment method be returned insufficient and/or declined, we reserve the right to use any valid credit card on file to pay for the entire amount due.
There are no cancellations due to weather and the deposit is non-refundable. MOBITES will provide service rain or shine. Moreover, the full booking fee is non-refundable for events cancelled within 5 days of the event.
RAIN CHECKS / RESCHEDULING
In the event of cancellation prior to 5 days of the event, it is within our exclusive discretion to reschedule the date and time and/or apply deposit money already paid.
FINAL GUEST COUNT
A final guest count must be given at least one 10 days before the scheduled event.
Gratuities are within the customer’s discretion. The catering fee covers the cost of travel and cooking on-site, it is not a gratuity.
In order to offset the cost of transportation our invoices and proposals will include a travel fee for events located outside of Orange County or more than 30 minutes from our office in Tustin.
RETURNED ITEM / CHECK FEE
Items or checks returned unpayable will be assessed a $30.00 per item charged.
CATERING SERVICE ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT
· Unless agreed otherwise, MOBITES will provide 2 hours of on-site cooking.
· The customer is responsible for making sure a reasonably safe, secure, level and spacious area will be made available for and accessible for the Gourmet Slider Cart . For safety reasons, we CANNOT bring our carts up nor down more than two (2) steps. Please notify us if you have more than 2 steps so we can coordinate a plan to cater your event.
· No homemade products can be cooked on our carts or placed on our tables.
· All permit requirements for outdoor service (ie. parks, beaches, public areas) are the customer’s responsibility.
· CONTAINERS: It is the customer’s responsibility to provide “to go” or “leftover” containers. For a nominal fee, MOBITES can provide containers for leftovers on the day of the event.